Best Body Nutrition - Isotonic Powder
- isotonic carbohydrate-electrolyte drink powder***
- refreshing Lemon taste
- developed in collaboration with the OSP Stuttgart
- to maintenance of endurance performance during prolonged endurance exercise****
- for recovery of normal muscle function
- with practical dosing scoop
|Nutritional value||per 100 g||NRV*||per portion**||NRV*|
|Energy||1594 kJ (374 kcal)||637 kJ (149 kcal)|
|Fat||< 0,5 g||< 0,5 g|
|- thereof saturated fatty acids||< 0,1 g||< 0,1 g|
|Carbohydrates||86,0 g||34,0 g|
|- thereof sugar||63,0 g||25,0 g|
|Protein||< 0,5 g||< 0,5 g|
|Salt||1,3 g||0,52 g|
|Calcium||301 mg||38||120 mg||15|
|Magnesium||288 mg||77||115 mg||31|
|Natrium||523 mg||209 mg|
* NRV = % of the nutrient reference values (according to Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011).
** 40 g with 400 ml water.
60 % sucrose, 24,5 % maltodextrin, acid (citric acid), sodium citrates, calcium gluconate, flavour, 1% isomaltulose*, thickener (gum arabic), potassium citrates, calcium lactate, magnesium oxide, magnesium citrates, colour (riboflavins, tartrazine**, brilliant blue FCF).
*) Isomaltulose is a source of glucose and fructose. **) Tartrazine: May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
- mix 40 g (= 1 level scoop) powder with 400 ml water per portion
- during and/or after the training
*** Osmolality between 200-330 mOsm/kg water (according to Regulation (EU) No 432/2012).
**** Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle. The beneficial effect is obtained with the consumption of carbohydrates, from all sources, at a total intake of 4 g per kg body weight, at doses, within the first 4 hours and no later than 6 hours, following highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.
600 g can